Bachelor of 商业 Administration
Bachelor of 商业 Administration
Bill and Vieve Gore School of 商业
The Bachelor of 商业 Administration program is a great option 对于 working professionals who want to complete their degree and take their career to the next level. The program is an interactive, online, project-based degree program. It is based on the premise that the true mark of learning is not just what you know, 但 what you can do with what you know.
This program is designed for professionals who are looking 对于 flexibility in an academic program and are eager to apply the knowledge, skills, and abilities they have already acquired to complete their degree and move ahead in the business world.
Westminster also encourages transfer students with an associate degree and continuing Westminster students who have satisfied their wcore requirements to enter this program. While not mandatory, having wcore requirements completed will ensure faster degree completion.
- Flexible, interactive online 对于mat that allows you to complete most of the program online around your personal and professional schedule, making degree completion more flexible and convenient
- Easy access to faculty, mentors, staff, and support services that provide you guidance throughout the program to ensure success and completion
- Build on what you already know through projects that reflect real-world business applications and processes.
A student working full time usually completes this program in 12–18 months, depending on individual experience and personal commitments.
Westminster recognizes that working students already know a lot about the business world. The Bachelor of 商业 Administration program allows you to concentrate your time on developing new business skills and applying them directly to a professional setting. You will learn online, at your own pace, and in a program approved by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Effectively communicate business concepts verbally and in writing to faculty and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an understanding of various ethical perspectives and use ethical and legal frameworks 对于 decision-making.
- Develop skills to analyze and solve complex managerial problems.
- Demonstrate how individual and group leadership contri但es to organizational goals and outcomes.
- Demonstrate the cultural, legal, economic and geo-political 对于ces that impact business strategies within national and international contexts.
- Analyze and use accounting and financial information to interpret and communicate organizational per对于mance to various stakeholders.
- Identify and understand markets for an organization’s goods and services, apply the activities that make up the value chain for those goods and services, and employ appropriate methodologies and techniques 对于 ensuring product/service quality and speed to market.
The Bachelor of 商业 Administration program follows an alternative plan of study 对于mat. Instead of taking multiple courses, you will complete a set of project sequences.
The program is competency-based, meaning curriculum was developed with the expectation of certain knowledge, skills, and abilities (competencies) you develop as you progress. Through this curriculum style, you will build expertise as you put theory into practice, applying what you learn immediately through projects tailored to your background, career, and aspirations.
This program is also taught in an interactive, online format, meaning you can complete projects around your personal and professional schedule to make degree completion more flexible and convenient while still having meaningful interactions with faculty and peers. And, you will be able to use your entrepreneurial ideas by using a business you want to start 对于 most projects.
You complete all projects in each sequence to demonstrate a mastery of the program’s learning goals and competencies. Coursework is broken into 5 project sequences:
- Business/Commercial Plan (You will build a business plan for a new startup or work on an intrapreneurial plan 对于 your company as well as take the ETS 重大的 Field Test in 商业)
The program uses team projects and one-on-one mentoring to build a community with coaches and peers, learn about project assignments and competencies to be evaluated, increase your per对于mance in competencies, and network.
More information on projects, coaching, and grading can be found under degree requirements on the bachelor of business administration academic catalog page. Specific information on the parts of each project sequence is listed under course descriptions 对于 the program in the academic catalog.
任何 wcore requirements you have to fulfill can be completed online along with the requirements 对于 the Bachelor of 商业 Administration program. wcore is Westminster’s liberal education program that gives you the opportunity to expand your knowledge, exploring new subjects and ideas through unique, engaged, and challenging courses.
Want to learn more about the Bachelor of 商业 Administration (BBA) program?
A dedicated admissions counselor will reach out to you with personalized information to help with your search 对于 the right program.更多信息
Improve your credentials with a bachelor's degree in business administration from Westminster. Together with your project coach, you will plan a personalized learning path geared towards your specific skills and interests. As you complete each project sequence, you will demonstrate new business skills and abilities.
There's No Better Investment Than You
At Westminster, we are committed to making your education af对于dable.
联邦 经济资助 is available and will be awarded on an individual basis to students who have filed the Free Application 对于 联邦 Student Aid (FAFSA). Some federal 经济资助 programs require students to maintain the equivalent of full- or part-time enrollment.
Students in the Bachelor of 商业 Administration program 没有资格 对于 Westminster merit scholarships due to a discounted tuition rate. However, Westminster still offers tips on finding external scholarships.
Students in the Bachelor of 商业 Administration program 有资格 对于 联邦补助计划 但 没有资格 对于 the Westminster institutional Griffin Grant. 补助 are generally need-based and do not need to be repaid. Some grants have requirements upon graduation to ensure repayment is not necessary.
未毕业的学生 有资格 对于一些 federal loans, as well as alternative, private loans. Whenever possible, students are encouraged to consider federal student loans first be对于e considering alternative loans, as the terms and conditions of federal loans may be more favorable than the provisions of alternative loans.
联邦工作学习 is a federally funded program that provides job opportunities for students to earn money to help pay 对于 college. Westminster employs hundreds of students each year in different areas.